FE Civil Exam Preparation – Mechanics of Material – 2022, Full preparation course of FE Civil Exam [Mechanics of material] including explanation, solved examples & solved quizzes.
Full preparation course for the FE Exam covering the Mechanics of material module
Master the “Mechanics of material” topic for FE Civil Exam with this course, the course consists of the following
- Full explanation videos for the physical meaning and the engineering concepts of the Mechanics of materials as per NCEES FE exam requirements
- Multiple solved examples on each sub-topic for better understanding
- Multiple quizzes on each topic to better assess your understanding level, including step-by-step videos for the solution to all of the quiz’s problems.
All of the problems were carefully chosen from multiple resources to resemble the same level of difficulty of a real FE exam
The course covers all of the Mechanics of Engineering topic requirements as per NCEES requirements, including the following chapters
Shear & moment diagrams
- Stresses & strains (Axial, Shear, Bending, Torsion, Thermal…etc)
- Deformations (Axial, Shear, Torsion, Thermal…etc)
- Combined stresses, Principle stresses & Mohr circle
The course is mainly for FE Civil Engineering Exam. However, it should be useful for any of the remaining modules
– FE General Engineering
– FE Mechanical Engineering
– FE Industrial and Systems Engineering
– FE Chemical Engineering
– FE Environmental Engineering
– FE Electrical and Computer
With this course, you will have access to our private FB group where you can discuss with the instructor and the remaining students any findings you have in the course.
And in case of any clarifications you might have in this course content or during your studying, you can share it in the FB group and the instructor will come back to you with the solution ASAP.